Pictures and Edits !

Hello, again Gal(s)! I have no idea if this post or anything that I post on this blog will ever see the light of day because I got self-conscious... And made this blog private so only me, myself, and I can see it. So, it is 10:36 pm at this moment and I'm really hoping that school gets canceled for me on Monday because I am not ready! Whatsoever! At all! In fact, I should really be catching up on all the homework that I didn't do last week, but instead, I'm writing this blog post, listening to Death on Two Legs, and writing down Queen songs for the characters in my DND group. So... I don't really have anything else to add on that. [No comment Darling] (I don't know why I added that it just felt right and I was channeling my inner Freddie) But! I want to share some of my edits that I have made and continue to work on as well as some of my favorite Queen pictures at the moment. (Mostly of all of the bois because my Roger Pic's collection on Instagram has drastically grown and I'm only mildly concerned that it's going to destroy any sanity and storage that I might have. But let's go! And props for not going on an excessive rant that no one cares about (Sort of.)

The most recent edit that I made of a bunch of my favorite pics from the 70's era (AKA my Favorite Queen Era Ever [Roger Meddows Taylor, who gave you the right?? Hmm??])
The first edit that I made of Roger and a few Ben pics. And who can forget the star of this edit, Miss Rogerina Taylor herself?? Honestly, I don't really like this edit too much, but it was my desktop background and lock screen for about a month... 
This is my new lock screen and it gives me life and oxygen every time that I open up my computer. This is the content that I'm thriving for. ^^
This picture. Ok, this god damn picture. I have another photo during this shoot, where the bois are actually seriously posing, but this is so freaking cute. Also, I love that my name for this picture on my computer is stoplooking@rog bc isn't that the mood that we have all the time? (At least that is what my Roger Pic's Instagram collection that is slowly approaching 100 posts is telling me)



Ok, so these are the last photos that I'm gonna put up, but I should share some of my computer file names because they are a HOOTtm (I'm too tired to actually do the tm symbol) I also have found a lot of pictures of Roger intentionally picking his nose for the camera and I'm only a little bit confusion?? And Roger's smile in the first picture can?? Who? Whomst man's? I'm officially shakily shaken. (Watch Ashley Ann's new reading my cringey fanfic video and you'll understand, she's a beaut.) And the name for the second picture is Fred'sHand and if anything else ain't more accurate, I don't know what to tell you. 

So! I depart. Bri's Instagram is still beautiful. Roger's falsetto continues to screw me over as well as his 70's energy. My friend sent me Queen memes about I'm in Love with my Car and it was beautiful. I have so much more to share and so many emotions but I just can't tolerate that level of emotional distress right now. (I forgot to mark out my coworker's oatmeal today and for some reason at 10:53 pm my brain was like, let's think about that and nothing else?) I do have some great Roger pics to share as well as some new Spotify (Sportify Sporotfiy?? Who am I?) playlists! So, I bid adieu. Love ya Dearest(s)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Well Hello There!

My Intro/Opinions on the Boys