Queen 'Resolutions'

Time Stamp: January 1, 2019. 1:01 AM
Hello! As referenced above, this is the current time that I am starting this post. But! Yet again! I am exhausted while I am writing this and will jot down a few notes before passing out. I just wanted to share some things that I wanted to continue exploring related to Queen in the new year. I have some more stuff I want to learn and just overall become a greater fan? I think?

Authors Note Time Stamp: January 17, 2019. 3:28 PM
Back Again! I am currently speed writing because I am in my AP Lit class discussing Death and the King's Horseman (Look at me, italicizing my play titles, such a model student) [Another side note, during my musical rehearsals my theater director, keeps yelling "Don't Talk!" and I always want to scream "Body Language!" in response, but instead I do it in my head.] {Side note #3 Roger during the Body Language music video when he hits the triangle thingy and smiles kinda creepily is HILARIOUS. Like, I don't know who's idea it was to include that in the video because it DOESN'T fit whatsoever; but God Bless.}
Alright! I think that I'm just going to skip ahead and make a bullet point list of my resolutions relating to Queen off the top of my head because do I actually plan anything out when it comes to this blog? (No. No, you don't.)


  • See Queen and Adam Lambert!
  • Create more photo edits of Queen (w/themes and such. And who can forget about one for Miss Rogerina Taylor?)
  • Actually organize all of the Queen photos and stuff I have saved on both my phone and computer (i.e Instagram posts, YouTube Videos, Screenshots in Google Photos, and my emotional notes where I cry at 3am while listening to '39 while barely being able to type with my sausage fingers)
  • Buy/check out Queen related books to do more research on the history and so I can actually prove my facts and information rather than just spewing them out (?)
  • Decorate my room with some Queen photos and buy Queen posters for my room
  • Buy (more) Queen related merch (i.e. clothing and fun little things (?)
  • Find (online) friends that I can actually talk about my love for Queen with! Bc my (in-person) friends hate listening to me talk about them!
  • Change my style and fashion so it actually relates to what I want to wear (This is Queen related bc I've been really getting into 70's bohemian and glam rock fashion bc of Queen)
  • Take care and put more effort into this blog! (Planning out posts and creating Content (trademark) [Authors Note: I still can't figure out how to type the trademark symbol on my PC! WikiHow is serving lies.]
  • Create a YouTube channel ?? (Or an Instagram account bc that might be a smidge easier. Basically, I'm a lazy boi.)
  • Plan out photoshoots relating to Queen aesthetics or make more art relating to my ideal Queen aesthetic (IDK where I'm actually planning on going with this, TBH.)
  • Work on creating more Queen fanfiction and potentially sharing it to WattPad (I posted one fanfic sporadically to WattPad and haven't been able to really get back in the groove of writing.)
  • Work on creating some bomb Spotify playlists! (And expanding to more Beatles and Bowie stuff? Who knows?)
  • Totally random (& kinda creepy?) I really really want to recreate the I Want to Break Free music video and dress up as either Rogerina or Brian (Brianne? Is that a thing) for Halloween, even though my friends want to go as our DND characters, yikes. 
  • I REQUIRE MYSELF TO LEARN AND MASTER THE BAB DANCE. THIS IS NOT A DRILL OR JOKE SIS. 
Alright. I’ve been working on this post for over 2 weeks. It must end. I hate typing this on my phone bc guess what? Cell phones and Blogger despise each other with the deepest passion. But I know that I will think of more resolutions and post them in the (somewhat) near future. Bc I had a meltdown of self-confidence! I made this blog private. So future me: you’re the only one reading this. Sorry. But love you dear!! I’m sure I’ll see you soon enough. 
The true energy that I want to bring into 2019, as stated to my friends and family on my personal Instagram. Also, this is my new lock screen on my computer, so all of the boys are just staring into my soul whenever I open my computer... (I kind of love that)
Authors Note: I realized that I didn't include a picture when I published this post and we can't have that now can we? (Even though I'm pretty sure that I've already uploaded this picture, but I'm in love with the pure energy RADIATING from this image.)
Ooh. Time Stamp: January 18, 2019. 10:42 AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Well Hello There!

My Intro/Opinions on the Boys

Pictures and Edits !